Monday, January 4, 2010

Water Park Rides Schematics

two thousand things to say

year has gone bad, very bad. and why does it start promising the same effort, especially through April. and when the health of someone close to touching the end, the effort to make the force, even beyond the limit that the energy remained permit.

and, on a war footing, start again.

good in 2010, too late, because the times I do not ever guesses.
good 2010, and if I make a wish, I wish you strength, because it is good to build everything, even the sweetest and kindest.

try to be the companion, in peace as in war, I wish to have around.
guess the rest is on its own.

good 2010.


-Rom-

_________________________________________________________

- HEAVY METAL magazine - march 2010 -

HEAVY METAL magazine hosts on the number of March , and in its original color version, Forgive me, Father (named for the occasion American Forgive me, Father ) story published in Italy in the anthology Monstars No. 3 - Nicole Publisher fish in 2008.

Perdonami, Padre (aka Forgive me, Father ) got a place in the HEAVY METAL magazine (march issue)!



Perdonami, Padre / Forgive me, Father story by Adriano Barone , art by me -Rom-

_________________________________________________________

- EXPOSE' n.7 - page 89 -

my Erzsebet Bathory was published sull'artbook EXPOSE ' No. 7 and has been around the world!

my Erzsebet Bathory pic published in the international EXPOSE ' n.7 artbook!


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment